Sleeve wrapping machines
SEMIAUTOMATIC AND WHOLLY AUTOMATIC SLEEVE WRAPPING MACHINES
NEW GENERATION OF
Technical features of the sleeve wrapping machines and of their tunnels:
• Semiautomatic version with pushed and manual product loading by operator
• Automatic version with in line motorized belt and with photoeye, which detects the product arrival
• Automatic version with motorized belt at 90° to the sleeve wrapper and with automatic start of the pusher at product arrival
• Automatic version with collating device, which creates the mutlipack and with automatic start of the pusher, once the multipack has been collated
• Sealing blade at constant heat
• Both film unwinding groups are motorized
• Both film rolls are placed on the bottom
• Tunnel with metal net conveyor
• Side fans at the tunnel exit, to cool down the PE film and to decrease the shrinking time
• Pressing device, synchronized with the sealing bar movement, to keep the products stable during the sealing operation (optional)
• Mechanical device to help the passage of irregular or short products from the feeding tale to the tunnel belt (optional)
• Side sponge rollers, placed at the tunnel exit, to presse the film edges (optional)
MAIN TECHNICAL FEATURE OF LADYPACK SLEEVE WRAPPING MACHINES PRODUCED BY PACTUR:
BOTH FILM ROLLS ARE PLACED ON THE BOTTOM.
BUILT TO PACK AND PROTECT DIFFERENT KINDS OF PRODUCTS OF MEDIUM-BIG SIZE AND OF MEDIUM-HEAVY WEIGHT WITH SHRINK FILM
such as: BOTTLES, JARS, PAPER REAMS, IRONING BOARDS, FOLDING LADDERS, FORNITURE COMPONENTS, WOODEN BOARDS, METAL PLATES,………..
LADYPACK SLEEVE WRAPPING MACHINES
BEAUTIFUL, PRACTICAL, RELIABLE, INTELLIGENT, STRONG,
SAFE AND CONVENIENT.
Beaufiful, because Pactur is constantly giving its inprinting with personal design .
Practical, because the LADYPACK sleeve wrapping machines were studied and built to make the operator’s job easier.
Reliable, because they were designed and built with the best technology and the strongest components, to last a long time.
Intelligent, because in the LADYPACK sleeve wrapping machines a typical
critical issue was solved, i.e.
THE HIGH POSITION OF BOTH FILM ROLLS.
Pactur placed both film rolls on the bottom.
Strong, because the LADYPACK sleeve wrapping machines are built with 6 mm thick frames.
Safe, because they are equipped with CE protections and because the film can be changed in total safety,
thanks to the low position of both film rolls.
Conveniente, because, although only the best components are used, they were very rationally designed.
PACTUR, WITH CRAFTMAN’S FEELINGS AND INDUSTRIAL APPROACH, MANUFACTURES ITS MACHINES ENTIRELY IN ITS FACTORY IN BOLOGNA, ITALY, FROM THE FRAME WELDING TO THE FINAL ASSEMBLING AND EXPORTS THEM INTO THE WHOLE WORLD.
PACTUR IS IN CONTROL OF THE COMPLETE PRODUCTION PROCESS, WHICH GRANTS FLEXIBILITY AND CAPABILITY TO MANUFACTURE CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS.
EXPORT IS THE COMPANY ATTITUDE SINCE ITS FOUNDATION, WITH MULTIPLE FINAL DESTINATIONS
Home | Story | Models | Why LADYPACK | Second hand machines | Contacts